Saturday, August 31, 2013

Blogroll

- My tastes and their tastes come together as well as oil does with water or better, Seiji Kishi and video game adaptations.



- Honestly, this guy's a joke. He thinks he's funny, but he's not. I-it's not like I enjoy reading his blog, b-baka!




- Very charismatic and intellectual; she's pretty cool



- My respect for Landon is pretty high. This guy likes Mars of Destruction and he's not ashamed of it.



- CALM DOWN AND WATCH ANIME! ;)



- First anime blog I ever kept up with. It influenced me to start up my own blog.



- Great writers. Scamp's a pretty cool guy and so are his slaves other two writers.



- Analytical, brief and short to the point



OTHER NON-BLOG RELATED ANIME JOINTS I LIKE:



- Anime and movies. He likes Guilty Crown, but at least he hates School Days with a passion, so we're cool.



- He was the first follower to shoot me an e-mail regarding his music video accompanied by the song "Shikki no Uta" from the OST of Samurai Champloo. I'm not a fan of rap, but I liked it.

- They're stupidly obsessed with Fate/Zero. Gigguk has the best taste out of the four.



If you aren't on this list then get down on your knees and beg about it in the comments.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment