2014 already? My gosh. Before I get into the personal crap, please take a gander and enjoy the new category up top, Studio Profiles. Also I bought myself the Utena movie and a Samurai Champloo DVD for cheap. Good stuff.
* First real heartbreak.
* A very uneventful, depressing, and jobless summer.
* A very rough and emotional fall semester.
* Saw lots of shows: Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Once (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Little Shop of Horrors (community), A Midsummer Night's Dream (The Met), The Nutcracker (NYC Ballet).
* Performed in my dream role as Christmas Eve at my school's production of Avenue Q.
* Performed in my first community show (Into the Woods Jr.) in years.
* Made even more progress vocally.
* Passed all my classes, including harmony and ear training.
GOALS/RESOLUTIONS FOR 2014
* Read more.
* Get a job.
* Be more organized.
* Keep up in studies and performing.
* Perform in a show in the summer again.
* Spend less time on anime.
* Write and post more on Utena.
* Be happy.