Monday, September 9, 2013

Samurai Champloo Music

This Monday I thought I would share with you guys some awesome music from the anime series Samurai Champloo. If you guys haven't checked out this series then I highly recommend that you do. It has great characters, action, adventure, comedy and just an all around great story. As for the music, it is definitely unique to this series. It very much has a jazzy, hip hop sound that is mainly influenced by the late Japanese hip hop producer and DJ Nujabes.



Now for those of you that know me, you know that I joy all different types of music. You name a genre and I can most likely find at least a few songs that I would really like in it. I'm saying all this because I know that people can be very touchy when it comes to their music. A lot of people can be very close minded to experiencing music even though it is so universal. I really believe that music is not only meant to be heard but also felt. Music can make you feel emotions that no words or images could ever make you feel. I understand that not every one is into this type of music but I encourage you to give it a listen anyways.




This particular song is called Aruarian Dance by Nujabes. It's definitely a very relaxing and chill type of music. Another reason I wanted to share this with you is because I know that many of our beloved Nerd Nation out there are artists of one form or another. Myself and other friends of mine really find this particular type of music very calming and really helps to get the creative juices flowing. This is something that can be very helpful when you are doing things like writing, drawing,painting or just needing inspiration. Even if you don't need or want music to help you out in those areas then it is just great to help take the stress away.



So grab a drink, sit back and let your mind wonder as you listen to this. As always we want to know what you think so leave us your thoughts below or comment us on our .



Enjoy!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment